Monday, May 4, 2009

Future??

Today I am wondering about my future. Where is my future? Will I get the sound environment in Nepal to implement the knowledge I am gaining now? Will my future will run under a silent and sound environment? Will I will be able to give a proper education to my upcoming generations in peaceful environment?

Present trailer is indicating the very dangerous film is going to be started in country in upcoming time. Near future the Nepal will have to face the same condition that we poor Nepalese people faced for more than 10 years as a civil war in name of Maoists and Nepal government.

Above question and queries are not simply raised.. They are the cracks of what I feel in past. I participated in 19 days Public revolution 2061-62 BS in Pokhara when I was in Institute of Forestry, Pokhara Campus. After that I came to Kathmandu and join BSc forestry at Institute of Forestry, Kathmandu Forestry College and my first semester I am not having exam in fixed schedule. Every semester have become of 8-9 months. Now I am in third semester and my exam should have been done before two months ago but still I am waiting for exam schedule. I don’t know when will my routine will be out and I will sit for exam? If I go to college at morning by bus then whole day I have to worry about returning to home. Unknowingly anytime strike can be happen. Any where people are being killed, anywhere public vehicles are being burned and anywhere students and youngsters and business man are being hijacked.
Now the present political situation is showing me very bad future. We Nepalese have to pay a huge amount for these activities. I don’t know upto when we poor people have to pay for the mistakes that are done by uneducated politicians.

Everywhere problems. No light at night, no tower at cell, no water at tap, no security and peace in country.Upto when we have to worried.??........... Please god gives good knowledge to our so called politicians.


Waiting for response from you at luckysuraj@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment